AKD jobs in Luxembourg & Brussels
At AKD, we are interested to hear from motivated, driven individuals. To fulfil your career ambitions as a legal professional in Belgium, Luxembourg or the Netherlands, please click on the 'More info' button.
- Legal Traineeship Banking & Finance
- Mid-level/Senior Associate Corporate (at least) 4 years' of experience
fluent in French and English
- Transactional Real Estate Lawyer Master's degree in Law from a Belgian university, 3 to 6 years experience in transactional real estate.
- Junior lawyer EU, public procurement and competition law LL.M Dutch law, fluent in Dutch and English
- Corporate M&A Lawyer 3 to 6 years' experience in corporate law and transactional work
fluent in Dutch and English