For our Luxembourg office, we are looking for a Receptionist
As a Receptionist you will not only be responsible for some secretarial and administrative work. You are also service orientated and you will make sure everyone enters and leaves the office with a big smile! You are the first contact for our clients and colleagues. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- Management of incoming calls;
- Management of the meeting rooms (booking, preparation, cleaning);
- Management of the agendas;
- Trips organisation;
- Management of office supplies and drinks (orders with Nespresso, Ruppert, AKD websites for stationary and goodies, etc.) and management of the stocks in relation thereto;
- Printings, copying, scanning, filing;
- Lay-out of documents (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Modifications of documents (insertion of comments, etc.);
- Dispatching of incoming mail and package;
- RCS orders;
- Organisation of conference calls. Profile As a Receptionist, you believe that quality and service are the most important things. Also, your organizational skills are perfect and you know the word “precise”. Furthermore, you have: - At least 2 or 3 years’ experience in a similar position; - Excellent knowledge of MS Office; - Languages: perfect command of French and English, the knowledge of German and/or Luxembourgish would be an advantage; - The ability to adapt easily. What do you get in return? - A permanent contract; - Change to develop and learn on the job; - You work in a solo role, but you have contact with a team of hardworking and kind people; - Competitive salary.
If you you need further information, please contact Roxane Latour, Office Manager Luxembourg by e-mail email@example.com or by phone +352 26 75 82 318. We are looking forward to receiving your CV and letter by e-mail.