Luxembourg, Luxembourg, LuxembourgCorporate / M&A
Our Luxembourg corporate team covers a broad range of corporate matters including M&A, corporate finance, private equity, reorganisations, joint venture structuring and corporate governance for both national and international clients. The ideal candidate would have a strong academic background, a perfect command of English and French (German being an asset) and a relevant corporate experience at a major international law firm.
To support our development in Luxembourg, we are looking for motivated candidates with entrepreneurial, good communication and team player skills.
As an Associate, you will handle files from A to Z, be in direct contact with clients. You will participate in challenging cross-border matters. Our Corporate teams covers a broad range of corporate matters including M&A, corporate finance, private equity, reorganizations, joint venture structuring and corporate governance for both national and international clients.
As our ideal candidate, you:
- hold a Master’s degree in Law from a European University with good academic records and possibly an additional degree abroad
- have 2 to 4 years of experience in the corporate department of an international or national law firm
- have strong technical skills, with an international awareness and focus
- are able to handle files independently
– although you will always receive guidance when needed
- are ambitious, result-driven and a real team player
- have the ability to work in English and French, German is a plus
By joining AKD, you will be part of an entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to teamwork and continuous learning. AKD provides an environment where everyone can be themselves and gets the best out of themselves. Today's lawyers, tax advisers, civil-law notaries and support staff are more diverse than ever. We are a firm offering room for diversity and inclusion, and we believe it is important to give our talents room to grow.
AKD's centralised selection process legal
At AKD, the time between applying for a job and learning you have - or don't have - the job is never more than one month. More information about our centralised selection process Legal can be found here. This process includes a selection assessment.
An extensive pre-employment screening also forms part of our selection procedure.
AKD is committed to fostering Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in the workplace. Everyone can be themselves and have their talents recognised and appreciated.