Luxembourg, Luxembourg, LuxembourgBanking & Finance / Corporate Restructuring
We are looking for a Senior Associate for our Luxembourg Banking and Finance department with at least 6 years of experience.
As a Senior Associate, you will handle files from A to Z, be in direct contact with clients. You will participate in challenging cross-border matters, hand-in-hand with the team members. Our Banking and Finance team advises a wide range of clients (national and international corporate clients, banks and other financial institutions, private equity and venture capital investors, hedge funds, etc.) on all banking and finance matters including secured lending, structured finance, securitisation, debt capital markets, fund finance and assets finance.
AKD is a leading Benelux law firm, with a team of over 450 committed attorneys, civil-law notaries, tax consultants and staff.
AKD offers you:
An excellent opportunity for development and progression, within a supportive, dynamic and agile environment.
A future-oriented process of career planning and emphasis on nurturing your talents and strong points, encouraging you to deliver excellent solutions for our clients. We have the international reach and innovative mind-set to represent a broad range of clients and advise them on high profile and pathfinding transactions.
The opportunity to steadily build your own client portfolio and grow your internal and external exposure. Our flexible learning environment will support you in further developing your talents in your field of expertise, in client engagement and in honing your leadership skills.
Diversity & Inclusion
We believe that everyone working at AKD will only get the best out of themselves if they are allowed to be themselves. That is why we are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing an open, diverse, safe and inclusive environment. AKD is a place where people, regardless of race, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status or sexual orientation, can thrive and reach their full potential.
As our ideal candidate, you:
- hold a Master’s degree in Law from a European University with excellent academic records and possibly an additional degree abroad;
- have 6 years of experience in the banking and finance department of an international or national reputable law firm;
- have strong technical skills, with an international awareness and focus;
- are able to handle files independently – although you will always receive guidance when needed;
- are ambitious, flexible, result-driven and a real team player;
- have ability to work in English and French, any additional language is an asset.