Student/Trainee Banking & Finance
Luxembourg, Luxembourg, LuxembourgBanking & Finance / Corporate Restructuring
For our Luxembourg office we are looking for a student / trainee to strengthen, and learn with, our Banking and Finance team (for a period of 6 months)
If you want to experience what it is like to be part of this specialised practice group (appearing annually in leading listings such as Chambers, Legal 500 and IFLR1000), this internship is the perfect occasion. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be in direct contact with clients – and – work as a full member of a very close and diversified team of 10 people.
As our trainee / intern you will:
- support the Banking & Finance team in the broadest sense
- do legal research and, with the team, solve legal issues
- draft memos, contract clauses, full contracts and other legal documents
AKD offers you the best environment to specialise and develop your legal (transactional or litigation) talents.
As our ideal trainee / intern, you:
- are reading law at University or a Law school, nearing the end of your Masters or LL.M
- have demonstrable affinity with the Dutch Financial Supervision Act
- are available for at least six months, 5 days a week (except for study obligations)
- have a five-star service attitude, meticulous is your middle name
- are fluent (orally and written) in English and in French. A good command of another foreign language is always an asset.
AKD's centralised selection process legal
At AKD, the time between applying for a job and learning you have - or don't have - the job is never more than one month. More information about our centralised selection process Legal can be found here. This process includes a selection assessment.
An extensive pre-employment screening also forms part of our selection procedure.
AKD is committed to fostering Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in the workplace. Everyone can be themselves and have their talents recognised and appreciated.