Tax intern (2 months to 6 months)
Luxembourg, Luxembourg, LuxembourgTax
In the role of intern, you will have the opportunity to get an overview of the practice of a Luxembourg tax lawyer and work as a member of a team of 6 persons.
As intern you will support the tax team in the broadest sense:
- Perform legal researches and work on tax issues to support the positions taken in advisory, litigation and compliance,
- Recap advice to our clients in the form of memoranda and presentations,
- Review documentation in the interest of our clients,
- Contribute to the tax watch to keep the team updated on tax trends.
We are happy to accommodate if you want to do your internship and your study together.
- You have graduated from University or Law school, nearing the end of your Masters or LL.M,
- You are curious to get an understanding of the day-to-day job of a tax lawyer,
- You are available for at least two months,
- You are fluent (orally and written) in English and in French. A good command of another foreign language is always an asset.
- You have a good command of the Microsoft tools.